The ASICS GT-1000 6 offers a great balance of stability and cushioning. This running shoe is great for overpronators that are looking for a cushioned sneaker with support and stability. It features ASICS' Impact Guidance System® technology that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off, an OrthoLite®l; sockliner and rearfoot GEL® cushioning.
- Runner Type: Overpronator; runners with low to flat arches, seeking support and stability.
- Removable ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Trusstic System® technology: This Trusstic System® enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System absorbs shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.